Homes for Lambeth are proposing to build 141 new homes on a site just to the east of Lambeth Walk. The proposals include 50% affordable homes, 70% of which will be at council level rent with the remaining 30% at shared ownership levels.

In addition to the new homes, Homes for Lambeth are proposing 567sqm of communal amenity space and 760sqm of play space for children.

There are several ways you can participate in this consultation and find out more about this project. You can Explore the proposal in more detail, submit your questions to the project team on the Your Questions page and you can have your say on the project on the Your View page.

We have already hosted our online Q&A consultation events, which will be uploaded to this website shortly for you to view at your leisure.

Above: proposed view from Fitzalan Street

Explore the proposals   arrow-2.png