More details on the new homes


The proposals include 144 much-needed new homes including 50% affordable provision. 70% of the new affordable homes will be council level rent with the remaining 30% at shared ownership.

The new homes include a mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom properties. This can broken down into: 39 council level rent, 25 shared ownership and 80 private homes.

Within the council level rent tenure there will be:

 Seven 1 bedroom flats
Fifteen 2 bedroom flats
Twelve 3 bedroom flats
Five 4 bedroom flats

Within the shared ownership tenure there will be:

 Twelve 1 bedroom flats
 Thirteen 2 bedroom flats

Within the private tenure there will be:

 Twenty-six 1 bedroom flats
 Fifty-four 2 bedroom flats

When measured by the number of habitable rooms in each category - as Lambeth Council's policy requires us to do - 50% of the new homes will be affordable. All flats will be designed to the same high standards. 

Above: a breakdown of the unit mix in each building

Five of the new homes will be wheelchair accessible. The proposal aims for maximising the number of dual aspect properties, with all properties having dual aspect regardless of tenure and mix.

Next tile: Building concept and design

Explore the next tile   arrow-2.png